Friday, April 16, 2010

The Arrest Bush Guy, Teabaggers=Nazis, & the MSM

A few more pix came in from a friend, and a fellow blogger. People mostly ignored this attention hog who rushed close to the stage to disrupt the speakers. I was nearby and stuck close--but who gave the Arrest Bush guy the most attention? (Predictably) The press. Cameras mushroomed around. The guy in the Deere green hat is AP. Tribune, foreign cooperative. The AP guy was the last to answer--he ignored me for some time. WTTW, WBBM, WBEZ didn't say anything. I had to read their credentials around their necks, if I could see them:
My earlier post for an account and video of the incident. Press highlights at the end--what they chose to cover. Tribune's story today not too bad. Zorn is confused as usual. How about RED INK as far as the eye can see? And we're still losing jobs! Even Ben Bernanke looks scared and like he's about to cry.

Funny the MSM didn't cover these counter-protest signs. You saw the Teabaggers=Nazis sign above. Here are more. The epitome of civil discourse from the left. Sexual slurs and more:You know, most of our signs were issue-based. Not so from the left. It's ad hominem attacks and just shut up. Code Pink and Che buttons.

No tolerance there, no, no, no. And the MSM, the supposed defenders of free speech, cover for them. The president laughs and mocks. Well, call us astounded. But here's something to remember:We the People of the Tea Parties are fighting for the Constitution as best we can. Overseas, or at home. Because we realize this, back from a year ago: If America falls, freedom dies.

P.S. Pundit and Pundette with more on the DC rally and our supposed tax relief. Michelle Malkin: Obama mocks, we remember. More. Gateway Pundit. HT Powerline.

More. Anti-tax rally suburban Chicago with Illinois GOP candidate for governor, Bill Brady.

Will D.C. Listen to the Tea Parties? - David Harsanyi, Denver Post, via RealClearPolitics.

...James Pethokoukis: 5 reasons why the Tea Partiers are right on taxes

...

P.P.S. At least we didn't have a total rerun of last year with the CNN nasty attack. Related posts recently in response to local media characterization of the Tea Party: A Fool of Conventional Wisdom, Don't Call Me Angry, Liberalism is the Big Lie: ObamaCare Embodies It, A Mostly Quietly Remarkable Tea Party, St. Louis Ground Zero: Tea Party vs. Coffee Party Astroturf

And Mark Rhoads, Illinois Review:Why MSM Must Spin the Tea Party as Racist. HT The Chicago Daily Observer. You know, some of the most parochial people I have ever met I met during my undergraduate years at Harvard. Don't call me angry.

...no, I don't know any.

...Rush on Bill Clinton's deliberate, intemperate words.

...More video--Airliner Jockey: Chicago Tax Day Tea Party.

2 comments:

Flyerist said...

I have more video of the Arrest Bush guy, it's in my video at Youtube: watch?v=QrtnIRXSsN4 I have even more that I didn't put in, maybe I should have a video of just him.

Anne said...

Thanks! I'll check it out.