Saturday, April 29, 2006

Daytime Doom

Well, I've never had the time or the inclination to watch daytime TV, but you never know, I have a little more time on my hands these days.

On Saturdays the Sun Times doesn't editorialize, so I wandered into the Showcase section by accident.This caught my eye--- Rosie's going to join "The View", as part of the domino effect of perky Katie's move to prime time news. I thought, well, it might be interesting with Rosie on, like reading the NY Times to find out the liberal mantra of the day. I read on, and saw this:
''Guiding Light'' won four Daytime Emmys, including Kim Zimmer as lead actress. Zimmer won her fourth career trophy for a story line in which her character Reva Shayne Lewis went through menopause and eventually fell down an elevator shaft.
Never mind.

UPDATE: Here's the NEW conservative alternative, Hot Air, featuring Michelle Malkin.

No comments: