Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Educational!

She said, giggling, it's educational.

I suppose they will be showing this movie in school soon. Just a sequel to Charlotte's Web.

I think it's sick.

And I think this young girl's parents are abusive.

No, I haven't seen the movie and I'm not going to.

They set the rape back in time and in the South. But the rape should be set in Hollywood, or among the glitterati at the Sundance Festival. Right now. A 12 year old girl.

They are the rapists. They are the child abusers. They are the ones sexualizing children. For profit. And they say it's for art. They say it's educational.

Well, if your eyes haven't been opened yet to the moral bankruptcy and depravity of liberals, in Hollywood and other elite enclaves, consider yourself educated.

Ah yes, I suppose they will say it's all for the children somehow. After all, the Democrats are the Mommy Party.

No comments: