Thursday, February 15, 2007

Giuliani Warms Up

Looks like Giuliani needs to do some more research on global warming, before he officially gets in the race. Video at Pajamas Media, HT Bill Baar. But he scores on Gore.

Related posts: Czech president: Gore Meltdown, Is Rudy Right for America?

UPDATE. Transcript of Giuliani on Larry King. HT Tom Bevan, RCP blog. Excerpt:
GIULIANI: And maybe it's because I, you know, I ran a government and I tend to be a decisive person. I like decisions. And I think one of the things wrong with Washington is they don't want to make tough decisions anymore.

KING: You know, if you're...
GIULIANI: Non-binding resolution about Iraq; no decision on immigration; no decision on Social Security reform; no decision on what to do about energy independence; no decision. No decision.

You know why that happens?

Because it's unpopular.

KING: I've got to take a break.

I don't want to break your heart, but if you're president, you can't root for the Yankees.

GIULIANI: You've got to make decisions.

KING: You have to root for everybody.

Rudy Giuliani's our guest, the Republican candidate. He's running.
I like Rudy a lot. (Even tho I can't stand the Yankees.)

No comments: