Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Protocols of the Daily Kos

A Daily KOS member calls it quits. Daily KOS, the premier liberal blog that's driving the Democrats' cravenly evil foreign policy. Hat tip LGF.
I have been a member here on dkos for several months. I have read many diaries, and even wrote a few. Today I have decided to leave dkos.
This final diary details why.

In short:

After reading many articles here, I have come to the conclusion that this site has such a wide range of extremist views, that I no longer feel I have a room here - as the moderate I view myself.

Intro

Reading these past months on dkos has led me to believe that people here, under the "progressive" banner, support views that end up in one place: Me dead.

Some call it "Justice".
Some call it "Inalienable rights".
Some call it "anti-Zionism".

The goal is the same, and the reason is not people's concern for Human rights, of even Palestinian rights. Its just plain old Israel Bashing as a way to clear people's conscience by finding a scapegoat and a target for their pacifist post-modernist views.

They used to say a conservative was a liberal mugged by reality. But now you could end up dead. So could we all.

No comments: