Saturday, April 12, 2008

Typical Liberal Snob

Powerline all over this. John asks if it's over for Obama. Spin. And Michelle Malkin brings us the photoshop from a reader.

Hey Barack, I come from a small town. But I wasn't going to vote for you anyway, so you didn't lose my vote.

More: Mickey Kaus. Instapundit. Gateway Pundit: Obama Reaches Out to Bitter Religious Pennsylvanians. NY Times:
“No, I’m in touch,” Mr. Obama said. “I know exactly what’s going on. I know what’s going on in Pennsylvania, I know what’s going on in Indiana, I know what’s going on in Illinois. People are fed up, they’re angry, they’re frustrated, they’re bitter and they want to see a change in Washington. That’s why I’m running for president of the United States of America.”
No Barack, we're not all angry and bitter. But you sure are. (Doesn't this remind you of Richard Nixon--"I'm not a crook"?) Then there's his clueless HQ in Chicago staffed by liberal elitists as well apparently:
While the Obama campaign initially dismissed the criticism in a written statement from its Chicago headquarters, his advisers quickly concluded that Mr. Obama’s remarks could be a political liability as he sought to win over working-class voters.
How about most voters? Even somebody at his own fundraiser on billionaire's row in San Francisco had to be offended by his remarks or they wouldn't have leaked them. That covers a wide swath of the US of A. And he still hasn't apologized.

P.S. Maybe he can try the Jedi Master trick again.

UPDATE: RCP Blog. Local reaction, Marathon Pundit. UPDATE post Sox game, more excellent local reaction: Pat Hickey,
With Both Hands (scroll down--I missed it in my quick pre-game look this morning) , John Powers, Chicago Daily Observer.

No comments: