Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My News

Well, I saw a full rainbow last night driving back from the airport up in Minnesota, so that was a good omen. And since I was on the interstate it was probably also good that for once I didn't have my camera, as I would have been very tempted to create a traffic hazard. But to my news.

I've been hired to post at BlogHer once a week, starting tomorrow. They say they need another conservative voice. This works out well, as BoomerGirl and I had a parting of the ways--they were hooking up with a MSM newspaper syndicate and have their own political people. Maybe it was my post on the PTA=NEA or the one on good news in Iraq--apparently good news is bad news to the MSM. Of course, I'm still blogging over at UNC0RRELATED--an astute group over there.

Also I'm heading to the conservative counter convention to the Yearly Kos, next week. July in Texas--well I know they do AC very well there. And like my friend John Ruberry, I'm credentialed for the GOP convention in St. Paul in September.

No comments: