Wednesday, August 20, 2008

U of I Obama-Ayers Docs

Missed this somehow. Free the Obama-Ayers docs! Michelle Malkin:

Kurtz has an update and is still quite worried about the endangered documents, so don’t let this one go:

I remain unsatisfied with mainstream media reporting on this issue, and continue to be extremely concerned for the safety and fate of the documents. We need more public pressure, and better reporting. I plan to say more down the road about Obama’s role at Annenberg, even without access to the records at UIC. I also plan to say more about the detailed finding aid now in my possession, and about the contents of the single file folder I was permitted to examine.

My friend John Ruberry is on it as well.

And what about Obama's other missing stuff? Records from his time in the Illinois legislature, and all his other missing records? As one reader wrote to me recently:
His calendars would show how many meetings with everyone from Ayers, Rezko to Auchi, his visits to Wrights church and Farakhan. They would also show the general public a pattern of deceit....Why is he getting a walk on these documents? I find it hard to believe he didn't keep records for 8 years? What about his accounting for his taxes? He had to keep those records. Why can't we see those? He made HRC produce hers...
UPDATE: Kurtz asks us to email:
If you would like to keep up the pressure on UIC to protect these documents, to release the name of the donor, and to make this material accessible to me and to the public, you can email University of Illinois President B. Joseph White here. Phone numbers for President White’s two offices are (312) 413-9097 and (217) 333-3070. Snail mail addresses for the offices can be found here.



No comments: