Monday, August 11, 2008

Valerie Lies

Valerie Jarrett "speaks out" with the most liberal MSM Obama organ and to its least respected anchor, Katie Couric:
Katie Couric: Do they look to you to keep them honest?

Valerie Jarrett: Absolutely. I would describe it not so much as honest but to give them a gut check and help them look at themselves. When you have so many people giving him advice often times, I'll just say, you know, "What do you think?"

Katie Couric: I understand you were critical when it came to the controversy over Reverend Wright. What did you advise him to do?

Valerie Jarrett: It was a very personal and painful experience for both he and Michelle. And I think you know to have your pastor say things which you totally disagree. That you have never heard him say before. And to say things about you that aren't so kind on a national platform which turns into an international platform was painful. I did encourage him to give that speech on race. I encouraged him to, you know, speak from the heart, which he did and I think it will go down as one of the greatest speeches ever.
Valerie, speaking from the heart. Lying already.

Related post: The New Regime

No comments: