Saturday, October 18, 2008

Laugh or Cry

Got BB on, but am on the net, natch. The Times Online, the Brits (unintentionally un-PC) reporting what the US MSM would never do. First this:
“He has no patience whatsoever with prima donnas,” said one leading Democrat policy adviser.
Only room for one, The One. Then there's this delicious bit, so telling and maddening :

The Democratic voter registration effort has reached far and wide. Althea Patterson, 40, an African-American insurance worker from Roanoke, said: “I’ve got friends who went out and got their criminal records expunged so they could vote for Obama.” Former felons are barred from voting without a judge’s dispensation.

Senator Jim Webb, the Virginia Democrat and former marine who served as navy secretary in President Ronald Reagan’s administration, personally vouched for Obama’s integrity. “You can trust me and I trust him,” he told the rally in Roanoke. He cited the refrain from a country and western song to disparage McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin as a running mate: “I know what I was doing but what was I thinking?”

Laugh or cry, you decide. But I say Jim Webb is a sorry excuse for a man...and so is Barack Obama.

No comments: