Saturday, October 18, 2008

Obama Supporter Assaults Woman for McCain

Have you heard about this? I thought not. I haven't either, and it happened a few days ago. Pajamas Media:

This is how the victim describes it:

    I said, “What are you doing? You can’t do that!” And he was red in the face screaming, “You people are ridiculous!” And I said, “Yeah, whatever, but you can’t do that.”
    So I reached for the sign that he ripped up, and he grabbed another sign, broke it, and ripped it to shreds. And when I said, “You can’t do that,” he took the stick from the sign and started beating me on the head with it. He broke the skin on my head, he scratched my wrist, and almost broke my glasses, and then he left.
    Meanwhile Obama and the MSM make stuff up.

    P.S. From comment on the PM post. I have to agree:
    4. Lisa:

    This entire campaign has encouraged violence against women.

    We’ve seen pundits make comments about taking Clinton behind the woodshed to teach her a lesson, comediennes suggesting “our black brothers” should gang rape Palin, cartoons referring to Palin as a Mother I’ld Like to Punch and rap videos about raping Palin, Clinton, and former First Lady Barbara Bush.

    What has the left come to that they are encouraging something this dispicable?

    Oct 17, 2008 - 9:04 am

    No comments: