Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Politics Home

Well, now I am officially influential, folks:) Thanks for reading this blog, the comments and the links for the last 2 plus years!

I am one of the top 100 influential bloggers brought to you by a new site, Politics Home. Its UK counterpart started up this spring and has expanded to the US, allied with Pollster.com. Every morning I am polled on salient questions of the day and the results of the group will be posted every afternoon. They needed a few more righties and I fit the bill.
The panel includes Arianna Huffington, Karl Rove, Joe Klein, Joe Trippi, Mike Allen, Mark Halperin, Mark Blumenthal, Dana Milbank, Jonah Goldberg, John Fund, Jake Tapper, Chuck Todd, Marc Ambinder and Andrew Sullivan.
(What I want to know is, do I outweigh Arianna?)

On to the debate tonight!

P.S. And since I seem to be spending my life doing this, I figured to earn some mad money with a google ad, so that's new too.

No comments: