Monday, December 08, 2008

Governor Smells

Governor Taped compares his taping to Watergate, only he's the victim you see. Clout Street:

"I should say if anybody wants to tape my conversations, go right ahead, feel free to do it. I appreciate anybody who wants to tape me openly and notoriously, and those who feel like they want to sneakily and wear taping devices, I would remind them that it kind of smells like Nixon and Watergate," Blagojevich said.
And on the taper, his friend John Wyma:

“No, I consider him a friend and I don't consider him as anything but a friend. And to someone who, as I've known him, always has been an honest person whose conducted himself in an honest way,” Blagojevich said of Wyma. “That's the John Wyma I know and its the John Wyma that Rahm Emmanuel knows and a lot of other people know.
It kind of smells.

No comments: