Friday, May 29, 2009

ObamACORN Gets Around

ACORN had fingers in lots of political pies. Michelle Malkin:
In an e-mail message to whistleblower MonCrief last summer, New York Times reporter Stephanie Strom told the truth: “The real story to all this is how these myriad entities allow them to shuffle money around so much that no one really knows what’s getting spent on what.” By October 6, 2008, Strom had thrown in the towel in the wake of blistering phone conversations with the Obama campaign. She wrote:
“I’m calling a halt to my efforts. I just had two unpleasant calls with the Obama campaign, wherein the spokesman was screaming and yelling and cursing me, calling me a rightwing nut and a conspiracy theorist and everything else…I’d still like to get that file from you when you have a chance to send it. One of these days, the truth is going to come out.”
Yes, the Obama campaign called a NY Times reporter a rightwing nut and that was enough to intimidate her. 

Judicial Watch has obtained documents on ACORN's plans to partner with the Commerce Dept. for the Census. No wonder they didn't want Judd Gregg to be in charge.

No comments: