Sunday, September 13, 2009

Of Course, So Coarse

Hmm, our President Barack Obama is worried about a "coarsening" of the debate. Really?
However, viewers see a different reality, a uniquely unsympathetic Obama media production. Scriptwriters seem determined to insult every category of taxpayer in the country. A sampling of the venom pouring into family rooms: Whites are "cowards;" "them Jews" are what is wrong with the world; Republicans are "a-holes;" surgeons are greed-crazed Freddy Kruegers, sawing off healthy limbs for cash; and seniors waste valuable medical resources by living too long.
I think I'll go take a swim in the lake, get cleaned up and refined.

It's a sunny day.

Frankly, my dear President Barack Obama, I don't give a damn. I haven't watched 60 minutes for 20 years.

P.S. Great Day by Day cartoon:)

P.P.S. Clean Conservatives vs. Filthy Liberals. Gateway Pundit.

No comments: