Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beck Bests Creamer the Crook

Trib notices the fight, (videos here and here--the prison plan marches on) here's the knockout:
Creamer acknowledged writing part of his book, "Listen to Your Mother: Stand up Straight! How Progressives Can Win," while in prison.
(I think Glenn liked my blog post at the time of the sentencing--with excellent quotes from the Trib.) Mr. Creamer, if you weren't such good buddies with The One, why did he tap you to train his young crack team at Camp Obama, hmm, mmm, mmm.

Big Government on Creamer.

Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-9th) needs to go.

P.S. Mr. Creamer, Glenn Beck is a libertarian. I hope you are not accusing moi of being a McCarthyite...well, I did support Gene back in my salad days.

More. Mary Laney, Chicago Daily Observer. A Felon at the White House: How Much Influence Does Bob Creamer Have?

Previous post: Schakowsky's Spouse Creamer Healthcare Blueprint.

No comments: