Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I don't watch you, Diane Sawyer

Newsbusters video of the (former MS) M doing damage control for The One: Crashing the Tea Party: A Step-by-Step Media Guide on How to Discredit the Movement. I love this comment:
You get videos of people shouting. They're merely shouting, mind you ... no running, no tanks in the street, no throwing molotov cocktails. Just a bunch of seniors from the VFW holding signs.And then Diane Sawyer breathlessly tells us that the tea partiers are running wild ...
Pretty funny when you watch it. Such a cultured voice--such idiocy.

Now the idiotic media tools are being tossed out of White House meetings with foreign leaders and hustled away, even pushed out of Lafayette Park when Bush endured all manner of loonies populating the place day after day, year after year. Camping out.

I don't watch you.

And when the (MS) M gathered around a lone protester at the Chicago Tea Party, well, I pulled out my own recorder, made my own report.

We don't watch you...and don't call me angry.

No comments: