Thursday, May 13, 2010

Veritas Gutted Again


Kagan, Obama, and the Harvard Legacy of Literary Fraud Jack Cashill

Obviously there's a double standard for those on the Left, and those who are powerful. In contrast, I remember my time at Harvard, when in my senior year, one of my roommates was found to have plagiarized a source in a single paper (not an entire book). How interesting that Derek Bok, who later whitewashed the distinguished Harvard scholars' plagiarism, was President of Harvard at the time.

Since women at the time were admitted through Radcliffe, though always receiving Harvard degrees, and in my years living on the Harvard campus as well, the Radcliffe Dean was in charge. My roommate was suspended and unable to graduate with her class. She was able to return the next year and eventually graduated.

Related:
Obama, Kagan and the Faculty Lounge - Michael Barone, DC Examiner

Previous posts: Fraud From My President,
Bill Ayers No Dream, The Core of Barack Obama, Our So Presidential Author, Barnes and Not So Noble Barack, Barack Obama, America's Author in Chief

No comments: