Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Gang Member Fakes 911 Call To Get Faster Response

CBS2Chicago:
A man whose car was stolen allegedly admitted to police officers he made a false call to 911 claiming he had been shot so officers would get their "asses" to the scene faster.

"I'm the one who called," Joshua Coleman told police when they spotted him at Englewood and Normal Tuesday afternoon, according to a police report.

"I said, 'I got shot to get your asses here quicker. Are you gonna do anything about my car?' " the police report states.
Well, gee, I'm sure they're really going to work hard to find his car.

Dumba$$.

In other news, apparently the police took the handgun away from the 80 year old veteran who defended himself. They are deciding whether to press charges or not.

I suggest not.

Because you never know when you might need the help of an upstanding citizen to put a felon in jail.

No comments: