Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hillary was here

Hillary makes it plain she's in for the long haul, not ceding Illinois to Obama, meeting with her supporters among black ministers and at Mercy Home to court Catholics. Tribune:
Clinton, herself seeking to become the nation's first woman president, acknowledged that it will take some time for "people to get to know me" as her friends have, to conclude that she's "a person just like everybody else."

"I know that I am maybe not the most charismatic person in this race. I may not be the person that somebody immediately knows and understands is on their side," Clinton said. "But I think my track record and my lifetime of work and experience demonstrates that conclusively.
"
People do know Hillary, and what they know most don't like. But Dems may go for her because she has the gravitas to be President, unlike Barack.

Related posts: Durbin Knee Deep, Phony Folksy Hillary

No comments: