Thursday, October 25, 2007

Code Pinkos Attack Condi

What a disgrace in the House hearing room.

Democrats anti-war darlings, these unhinged women.

Security slow to react.

As Gateway Pundit says, this was an attack, not a protest. More at Michelle Malkin.

They are staging a demonstration in Chicago this Saturday. Counter protests are in the works.

UPDATE: Dana Perino, White House Press Secretary:
MS. PERINO: I'm not -- I didn't have a chance to see her testimony because I was in the Cabinet Room, so we'll have to get back to you. And I would also note -- I saw a picture from that hearing where a lady in Code Pink with red painted on her hands disrupted the hearing. And I think it's despicable. And unfortunately, it seems that increasingly Congress is being run by Code Pink. We do thank Chairman Lantos for trying to restore order to that hearing.
(Gee and why the upset from Dems about the rendition of a detainee to Syria? Nancy was all smiles when she went there.)

P.S. I think the Code Pinkos should wear headscarves.




No comments: