Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Wide Open Race

I'm a Romney supporter with a soft spot for McCain. I used to like Giuliani more than I do now, and I've always liked Fred. And as you may have gathered, I can't stand Huckabee, though I do respect his strongly pro-life voters. I just think he's taken advantage of them, because he's a liberal on practically every other issue.

Whatever happens in New Hampshire, where do we go from here? Hugh Hewitt, a Romney supporter with a soft spot for Giuliani: Preempting Nonsense on a Deadline:
The MSM and partisans of other GOP candidates are pushing to retire Romney early, even though as the debate showed on Sunday night that the narrowed field and the focused attention made him the most commanding figure on the stage.
Seeking the Republican nomination all the way to St. Paul? The race is one of the most wide open in years, and that's healthy.

UPDATE: Marc Ambinder, Romney Is Not Out.

No comments: