Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hope and Change for Thugs

Perhaps you will recall Obama's pet group ACORN hiring ex-felons skilled in identify theft to register voters. (And yes, ACORN received a cool $2 billion in the porkulus package). And perhaps you will recall instances of credit card fraud related to these operations. Now we have dirty tricks in Minnesota. John Hinderaker, Powerline:

A week or two after the liberal hacking of Coleman's site took place, I got a notice from my bank that my credit card numbers had been stolen and patently improper charges were being rung up. As a result I had to cancel that credit card and get a new one. I didn't know it at the time, but it appears that in all probability, I was one of the victims of the Democrats' hacking of Coleman's web site.

Just another day in contemporary American politics. Liberals break the law, violate their opponents' privacy, either commit or facilitate theft, and meanwhile assure the rest of us that they did all of this because of their moral superiority.

Hope and change for thugs in action--the new Dem playbook.

No comments: