Friday, October 09, 2009

This one's for you, Bill

Some have suggested I should reach out to you, so you can further unburden yourself. Email me. Any time. Perhaps our President Barack Obama can be "surprised and deeply humbled" yet another day. We can only live in hope.

P.S. Oops, linked to the Times again. (Am I stalking you yet?)

P.P.S. On WLS 890 AM tomorrow with Jerry Agar at 4, Sunday Tom Roeser at 8 pm. On Blog Talk Radio, Andrea Shea King Monday between 8-9 pm (not sure the time zone, I think eastern--guess I'll find out:)

2 comments:

M. Simon said...

Jack Cashill has featured your little exchange with Bill in his newsletter and on WND. He has you down as a Harvard person. Is that correct?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=112245

Anne said...

Yes. 1976. First class with women at Harvard Yard.