Monday, January 11, 2010

In Defense of Tea Parties

A small businesswoman in California, FED UP at a town meeting. (Video below). Tunku Varadarajan, The Daily Beast. I am a Tea Partier. Millions of Americans are, shocked into demonstrating and speaking up at town meetings as never before. We are often derided as rabble and slurred, when we are among the most productive and informed citizens out there.

We the People are the genesis of the Tea Parties.

And we won't shut up no matter what.

Watch: Saturday, February 28, 2009
Don't Mortgage Their Future
I don't recognize my country any more. Don't mortgage (steal) my grandchildren's future.
These women stood right in front. I saw them and spoke up about it, one took notes she was so intent, and came up to me afterwards. They were so worried. So I zoomed in on the picture. Don't mortgage my children's future Mr. President. Nancy Pelosi. Dick Durbin. This is wrong. This is so wrong. This is the legacy we leave them? Everlasting debt? What will they call our generation?

No comments: