Saturday, January 09, 2010

On FIRE!!!


Ace: PPP: SCOTT BROWN LEADS COAKLEY BY ONE IN MASSACHUSETTS SPECIAL SENATE ELECTION [note: PPP is a lean Dem pollster]

Legal Insurrection is there.

SissyWillis A FLASH FROM THE SHINING CITY UPON A HILL? RT @allahpundit: Oh my: Brown 48, Coakley 47? http://is.gd/5YUUF

If other Dems are like my mother

tbaleno Saturday, January 9th at 8:46PM EST (link)

The save Ted’s seat won’t work. She HATED Ted. She only voted D because she hated republicans. That changed with obama. She voted for McCaine because of how obama treated Hillary. I think that now that she has voted R once and the direction Obama and the current Dems have taken the country she is likely to vote for Brown. I still haven’t asked her who she is voting for yet.

But if others in this state are like my mother the save Ted’s seat deal won’t work.

More. RCP Blog: Upset in the Making?
Getting on the RADAR!!! Tea Party Way hey!!! More:

And in my 30 years in the military and service to our country, coupled with the 6,000 votes that I’ve had, I haven’t been a wallflower. I’ve been fighting to strengthen our sex offender laws that affects kids, our drunk driving rules and regulations, benefits for veterans and military personnel – these are all issues that affect every day people. I’ve always been independent, straight-talking, straight-shooting. And people appreciate that honesty, especially at a time where transparency and good government seems to have gone by the wayside. [snip]

RCP: I’ve seen a number of ads. One you released over the holiday shows a previous holder of your seat, President Kennedy, then morphing into you. What were you trying to achieve, and what has the reaction been?

Brown: Certainly to shake things up a little bit, but also to point out very clearly: different person, different era, different party, same message. Lowering taxes creates more jobs. Putting more money in people’s pockets creates more jobs. It also points out to the old-timer Democrats and independents, people who are more conservative when it comes to fiscal issues especially, that the Democrat Party in Massachusetts has fallen off when it comes to protecting the fiscal rights and wallets and pocket books of every day, working-class Democrats, Republicans and independents. I think I achieved that goal and got people talking.
Previous posts: Will Blue Massachusetts Go For Brown?, Daughters Know Best:)

No comments: