Thursday, February 04, 2010

Blago Re-Indicted


On corruption charges. Awaiting his press conference.

Meanwhile he shares his Super Bowl picks as part of the run-up to his Celebrity Apprentice gig in March.

Related news you can abuse: Lt. gov. nominee: I won't drop out of race over abuse history:
“When the facts come to light, after my ex-wife and ex-girlfriend speak, the people of Illinois can decide, and I will listen to them directly,” Cohen said in a written statement. “There are questions, and I will provide all answers honestly and openly. I only ask for time to do the interviews.”
Competing for publicity with Blago...and the other Dem candidates in Illinois, like the present Dem governor. Currently not facing any criminal charges.

Related posts: Dem Lt. Governor Primary Winner Shocker: Pawnbroker & Hooker, Blago Gets the Mobster Treatment?, More Blago Cheap Entertainment, Blago: I'm Blacker than Barack Obama, Chicago, Chicago...Blago...Rahmbo , Blago Talks Elvis, Rahmbo, Blago Atty Wants The One, Blago Opening Shot vs. the Big O, Blago, a year after the arrest, Governor Gag

No comments: