Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Reason the UN should burn in hell

I jest only slightly. Girl Scouts Distribute Planned Parenthood Sex Guide at UN Meeting:
(NEW YORK – C-FAM) The World Association of Girl Scouts and Girl Guides hosted a no-adults-welcome panel at the United Nations this week where Planned Parenthood was allowed to distribute a brochure entitled “Healthy, Happy and Hot.” The event was part of the annual United Nations Commission on the Status of Women (CSW) which concludes this week.
Are they giving out merit badges? Starting at age 10, no problem. Oops, scratch that--age 5.

Yes, this is why women fought for equal opportunity--to give pedophiles fair game. And, overseas, rationalize selling child brides.

No wonder Code Pinko types show up as allies of Muslim Brotherhood.

HT Potluck

3 comments:

yukio ngaby said...

Is the World Association of Girl Scouts and Girl Guides the same thing as the American Girl Scouts? If not, how closely are they related?

Anne said...

Yes. All run together at the top. Varying some by countries.

cathmom5 said...

Disgusting! I read the brochure (it is available online). It is the most immoral sexual "education" brochure, I've come across for girls. My daughter, though begging me for years to join, will never be a part of Girl Scouts. When and IF the feminazis get out of the leadership position of the Girl Scouts, I will never support them.

I wish my daughter to be a healthy, happy child. Not a miserable depressed teenager single mother--a growing phenomenon in this country. Something, like sex, that is inevitable (sp?)? I think not. No, we don't live on a "religious compound", but I do teach my children modesty and a healthy view of sex. PP's view of sex is not healthy, does not make one happy, and is definitely not hot.