Sat. 3/20 at 1:00 P.M.And in the 8th, "Bustin out the Bullhorns!". (Facebook group)
In front of Rep. Mike Quigley (D) office
3742 W. Irving Park Road, Chicago
*Bring your own signs:)
Event: HEALTH CARE RALLY: Tomorrow
Start Time: Tomorrow, March 20 at 12:00pm
End Time: Tomorrow, March 20 at 1:30pm
Where: MELIISSA BEAN OFFICE
1701 East Woodfield Rd
This weekend, the House of Representatives is expected to take a vote that would “deem” the pork-filled, deal-laden Senate health care takeover to have “passed” – without an up-or-down vote on the actual bill.
Right now, Nancy Pelosi has at least 206 “aye” votes lined up behind ObamaCare. She only needs a few more to pass it. Many representatives remain undecided, and more are wobbling.
If you’re concerned about health care, Illinois representatives need to hear your opinion on this bill today:
- Bobby Rush (D-01) 202-225-4372
- Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-02) 202-225-0773
- Dan Lipinski (D-03) 202-225-5701
- Luis Gutierrez (D-04) 202-225-8203
- Mike Quigley (D-05) 202-225-4061
- Peter Roskam (R-06) 202-225-4561
- Danny Davis (D-07) 202-225-5006
- Melissa Bean (D-08) 202-225-3711
- Jan Schakowsky (D-09) 202-225-2111
- Mark Kirk (R-10) 202-225-4835
- Debbie Halvorson (D-11) 202-225-3635
- Jerry Costello (D-12) 202-225-5661
- Judy Biggert (R-13) 202-225-3515
- Bill Foster (D-14) 202-225-2976
- Timothy Johnson (R-15) 202-225-2371
- Don Manzullo (R-16) 202-225-5676
- Phil Hare (D-17) 202-225-5905
- Aaron Schock (R-18) 202-225-6201
- John Shimkus (R-19) 202-225-5271
To learn more about the Institute’s proposed health care reform package, visit PatientCenteredReform.com.
UPDATE: We rallied today an impromptu group at Jan Schakowsky's office, but there is one again tomorrow, Saturday, same time, NOON, in front of her office: 820 Davis, Evanston. Bring signs and flags!!!