Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sexist Sun Times Denigrates Palin: A Mini-Skirt?

Sun Times reporter Abdon Pallasch, you are a prize jerk. And the Sun Times knows it. How sneaky, but then they are an overwhelmingly Dem publication. I first read the story online. Here's an excerpt:

Palin spoke in a black leather jacket and mini-skirt with her brunette hair hanging down, and a mammoth American flag behind her.

Just now I browsed through the print edition and saw a photo of her with a skirt slightly above the knee. So I read the print story and what do you know--the "mini" description of the skirt was taken out. Back to the online story and the first photo is essentially a head shot. Click through and you see the truth. But the Sun Times deliberately slammed Palin online. Further down we find this:

This Palin-loving crowd loved it when Palin bashed the “Lamestream media.”

“Somebody told me, ‘You know you’re going into enemy territory.’ I said, ‘It’s Chicago — it’s not MSNBC.”

Obviously she was being generous. Let's look at other famous hemlines.

P.S. Sun Times "reporter" Lynn Sweet moonlights over at Politics Daily. My, my, is that cleavage?

...or how about this leader? Liberal chauvinist pigs.

Related: Trashy CNN Desperate for Ratings, Bashes Palin

No comments: