Wednesday, May 05, 2010

The Top 25 Tea Party Bloggers

Made the list at No. 11. Here's my 2010 Chicago TaxDayTeaParty post. (Tea Partier from way back, take a scroll:) A featured post at the site Online Degrees.net.

I see my friends Legal Insurrection, Power Line, Ruby Slippers and Pundit & Pundette are on the list. And of course I often link to Michelle Malkin and have met the guys at The Next Right. No doubt I will make some new ones--browse through for yourselves.

As for Online Degrees.net, check it out--you might need the independence and flexibility an online education offers to advance yourselves.

2 comments:

Nice Deb said...

I didn't make the list? I've been going to and covering tea parties since 2/09.

Hmmmph.

Anne said...

I have no idea what their criteria was. That's when I started too.