Thursday, December 16, 2010

A TSA Seasonal Serenade?

I just came back from a concert myself so I appreciate the sentiment. And they are volunteering their time, at LAX.

But these singing screeners "putting a face on TSA" set my teeth on edge. This one's more my style: And in case you missed this new classic: P.S. But ya better not yodel: Austrian Man Fined for Yodelling Near Muslims

More. Cheery news: Gaping Holes in Airline Security:
Loaded Gun Slips Past TSA Screeners:

He didn't realize he had forgotten to remove the loaded snub nose "baby" Glock pistol from his computer bag. But TSA officers never noticed as his bag glided along the belt and was x-rayed. When he got to his hotel after the three-hour flight, he was shocked to discover the gun traveled unnoticed from Houston.

No comments: