Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A funny thing happened to The Onion

The Onion: Let’s face it, Paul Ryan scares the hell out of the left:
I’m young, I’m handsome, I’m smart, and I’m articulate. And that scares the ever-loving shit out of you. You can pretend like you have this thing in the bag, but you know good goddamn well that this race just got real interesting, real fast…
I have another question for you: How scared are you that I can convince people I’m right? Because I’m good at it. No, I’m really good at it. You see, I know how to turn up the charm and charisma without putting people off. Then I back up what I’m saying with arguments that, when they come out of my mouth, sound completely accurate and well-reasoned. And I do it with such passion that people automatically recognize me as a man with deep convictions he will stand up for, no matter what…
Yup, you should be scared shitless of me, because guess who isn’t? The people of Wisconsin. They love me. Republicans and Democrats there love me.
The Onion, HQ in Chicago, home of the O campaign. If you've lost The Onion, you've lost America.

This is a guy who starts his homecoming speech with Hi Mom, and chokes up. 

Are the people in Janesville, Lake Geneva and Kenosha radical?

CBS News knows he's not:CBS Edits Out Ryan Talking About Mom On Medicare In "60 Minutes" Interview

Is the duly elected Republican House majority radical?

Ryan Plan Saves Medicare From ObamaCare

We're called the voters.

We are America.

P.S. Irksome Bowles, as El Rushbo refers to him, glowing testimonial to Ryan not long ago, based on when he worked with Ryan on President zerO's deficit commission: 

No comments: