Friday, September 25, 2009

Frog Gate

Video proof below. Well, I was listening to this on satellite radio yesterday as I headed to a friend's, then choir practice, and I was sort of incredulous but amused at the same time because I couldn't really believe Beck would use a live frog, or really boiling water--but I clearly heard, before I arrived, that the frog was FAKE. FAKE.

So I didn't think much about it, just saw the header from The Swamp, oh, some light relief bashing Beck. To their credit, they were a bit skeptical too.

But now I see the leftie nets have gone nutso.

Look, I didn't watch Beck much, but now I pay more attention (kind of like why I read the NY Times to divine the liberal mind)--because he drives the Left around the bend.

And he is tapping in to the mood of the country--libertarian, populist, skeptical and at times mad as hell. But this wasn't one of those times.

MSM and the left--Frog-ers. Gullible humorless twits--or out and out liars. P.S. The Swamp follows up. That is good.

...I would just add, the more I listen to Beck, the more I like him.

No comments: