Saturday, May 31, 2008

CAIR=Hamas=Terror

Tribune OpEd from CAIR on the keffiyeh controversy.
Come to think of it, I think I will wear a keffiyeh on my way to work tomorrow -- as I sip my iced Caribou coffee.

arehab@cair.com

Ahmed M. Rehab is the executive director of the Chicago chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations.
CAIR has refused to denounce Hamas as a terrorist organization. Why? Because CAIR is a front organization for Hamas.

And the point Michelle Malkin made remains--those who wear these scarves or their look-alikes in the West are enabling terrorism, and in particular, the abuse of women and children--they are making a political statement--and everyone who knows anything knows this--as does the creepily sanctimonious Mr. Rehab. Bombed any family pizza parlors lately, oh excuse me, we shouldn't talk about that--go ahead and sip your upscale Caribou brew--Dunkin' Donuts was right to pull the ad.

CAIR=Hamas=Terror

No comments: