Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sox Fans UNITE!!!

Martha Coakley Insults Red Sox Fans

OK, I'm a White Sox fan, but I saw Carlton Fisk play bigtime at Fenway when I was in college. Well, I didn't pose for photos like this to get me through school. But I appreciate it.

But I digress. This woman is a piece of work. I watched the entire debate the other night. She talked about herself the whole time. And her policy positions were a lame non-sequiter pastiche of liberal talking points.

No wonder she doesn't appreciate baseball. She's a snob. A downhill skier. A solitary sport.

She's going downhill.

OK, baseball fans unite!!! It's elegant and uplifting. A family game to boot.

More. Legal Insurrection. Brown campaigning at Fenway. The Winter Classic Hockey Game (Will Scott Brown be president one day?):

More. Ruby Slippers. Coakley: I'm not privy to the facts. (Can you believe my lyin' eyes?)

More. Pigs flying in Massachusetts. Locals buck the national:

Mass. Democrat/state Attorney General Martha Coakley can’t keep the vote of a sheet metal worker/union member she paid to hold signs for her.

And despite her “law and order” platform, she can’t keep the votes of police unions, either. Not even one affiliated with her Purple Shirt patrons at the SEIU.

Major Dem meltdown.

Previous posts: Not the SEIU this time, Tea Party too radical for Coakley's Dems, Blue State Debate, Can Mr. Brown go to Washington?, Hillbuzz for Brown, On FIRE!!!, Will Blue Massachusetts Go For Brown?, Daughters Know Best:)

No comments: